The most leaky-proof reusable cup around, with the simple push button spill proof lid.
These cool cups are a combination of ceramic and stainless steel. This means your drink has long lasting flavour and temperature – hot and cold – booyah!
Ceramic inner layer that keeps the pure flavour and temperature of your hot or cold bevvy
- – Made from ceramic and premium grade 304 stainless steel
- – BPA-free
- – Maintains the temperature of hot and cold drinks for longer
- – Non-toxic
- – Spill-resistant
- – Push open and close mechanism
- – Triple-walled vacuum insulation
- – Stain and odour resistant
- – Fits Frank Green tea strainer
- – Fits most cup holders
- – Lid is dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended for base
- – Designed in Australia
- Premium stainless steel exterior protects the ceramic layer and makes the cup shatterproof
- Triple-walled construction prevents condensation and ensures optimum temperature control
- Made of BPA-free and FDA and EU-approved materials that leave no residual flavour or odour to drinks
- Includes a patented and spill-resistant push-button lid for easy one-handed drinking
- Ideal alternative to single-use cups and available in different colours and sizes
About the maker:
frank green was proudly founded in Melbourne, one of the world’s coffee capitals, by serial entrepreneur, caffeine enthusiast and passionate environmental advocate, Benjamin Young.
What is the size difference and capacity: 6oz Small fits 175ml and 10oz Regular fits 295mls.
How do I wash and take care of Frank Green cups? The lid is dishwasher safe, hand wash base.
How do you reassemble or put back together the Frank Green lid after cleaning?