Looks bloody good and tastes even better – this classic Bodum French Press is just the ticket for making rich coffee that’s full of flavour and body. If you are looking for a brewer that makes coffee that makes rich, well rounded brew – than look no further than the French Press brewer,
The crowd pleaser – this beaut Bodum French Press brews up to 1L of coffee. Enough for you and your mates or work crew.
How to brew French Press coffee – Basic Brew Guide
1. Grind 50g of coffee (coarse) and plop it in the press. No grinder? No worries – get us to do it for you!
2. Add 830ml of ‘just off the boil’ water to the French Press, soaking all the coffee grinds.
3. Wait about 3-4 mins
4. Plunge the filter into the water (the fun part!)
5. Pour and drink (the even funner part!)
– Vessel made from Bodum’s high borosilicate, heat-resistant glass
– Steel frame and lid are coated in copper using an environmentally-conscious process
– Lid locks in place to reduce spills and splashes
How many cups does this French Press make?
8 cups – that’s four for you and four for me…or up to 1L of coffee for you and your crew! Perfect for large households or breakfast dates.