ASSISTANT MANAGER (Specialty Coffee Shop)
Camp Grounds, Tamworth NSW are on the lookout for a motivated Assistant Manager who is passionate about exceptional customer service.
The right person for this role is great at building rapport and has experience supervising and training a small team in a fast paced environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- Grow as a leader within a supportive and fun team
- Leadership training and career progression
- Performance based incentives above award.
- Get hands on specialty coffee bar training
ABOUT THE ROLE
Full-time 38hrs a week, Rotating roster including 1-2 weekends a month.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the coffee shop operations including:
- Assisting in managing performance supervisors and team members
- Managing labour targets including costed rostering
- Stock management inc ordering and stocktake
- Motivating and leading team to achieve business targets
- Recruitment and training new and existing team members.
- An Experienced leader- As in you’ve had responsibility for a small team of people – headed up teams in a restaurant, bar, cafe or retail.
- Financially minded – you’re not afraid of numbers and have an analytical mind. You ideally have experience in managing labour costs, COGS & other expenses.
- Hard working – with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads. You have an interest and aptitude for business management.
- Hospo Skills – including the ability to work within a fast-paced team in a customer facing role. You thrive off taking charge in stressful situations and when things get busy you keep a level head and empower those around you.
- People skills – you are great at building rapport and learn quickly so you can share the knowledge with the team and customers.
- Self Awareness – you understand your impact and strengths within a team and get a real kick from helping others and yourself grow.
- Reliable – available to work early mornings, inc varied shifts with no nights e.g. 5.30am-1pm/ 6am-2pm/7am-3pm/8am-5pm
Whether you’re an experienced assistant manager or team leader looking for the next step in your career with loads of potential (and fun!) – we want to hear from you!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ?
> Send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter telling us why you wanna join the team. *bonus points* if you drop in to say hi – We can’t wait to meet you!