Camp Grounds, Tamworth NSW are searching for new casual team members with a love of coffee and customer service. Barista experience not essential.
The right person for this role thrives in a fast paced environment and ideally has some experience working in hospitality or team settings.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
– Be part of a team that really has fun everyday fun team
– Get hands on specialty coffee bar training
– Leadership training and career progression
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Welcoming and educating customers by sharing your love of coffee and helping to them by explaining the menu; answering questions and helping them to find the a product to suit their interests and needs.
– Making and selling coffee/tea drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques
– Replenishing stock and maintaining standards for customer service and cleanliness.
– Working as part of a team to achieve daily targets
– Be proactive in training on the job and growing in skills and confidence.
– Flexible 20-35 hrs over 3-5 shifts per week.
– Responsible, self motivated and keen to grow and learn.
– A ‘people person’ who is energised by customer service
– Positive minded person who loves being part of a team
-Must be energetic, love people, coffee and dogs!
– Drivers License preferred but not essential
– Reliable and available to work early mornings, inc varied shifts e.g. 5.30am-1pm/ 6am-2pm/7am-3pm/8am-5pm
– Available weekdays and weekends including school holidays and Country Music Festival.
Whether you’re an experienced barista or just love coffee and are looking for a career with loads of potential (and fun!) – we want to hear from you!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ?
> Send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter telling us why you wanna join the team. *bonus points* if you drop in to say hi – We can’t wait to meet you!