SUPERVISOR / TEAM LEADER
Camp Grounds, Tamworth NSW are searching for an enthusiastic Supervisor with a love of coffee and customer service.
The right person for this role thrives in a fast paced environment and ideally has some experience supervising and training a small team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
– Grow as a leader within a supportive and fun team
– Get hands on specialty coffee bar training
– Leadership training and career progression
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Responsible for running of shift including assigning tasks and service stations to floor staff;
– Managing daily labour, staff breaks, stock levels and instore standards for customer service and cleanliness.
– motivating and leading team to achieve daily targets
– Training new and existing team members on the job
– Flexible 25-35 hrs over 4-5 shifts per week on a rotating roster including 1-2 weekends a month.
– Responsible, self motivated and keen to grow and learn.
– Experienced training and leading a small team.
– Customer service focussed and a team player
– Reliable and available to work early mornings, inc varied shifts with no nights e.g. 5.30am-1pm/ 6am-2pm/7am-3pm/8am-5pm
Whether you’re an experienced team leader or just love coffee and are looking for a career with loads of potential (and fun!) – we want to hear from you!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ?
> Send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter telling us why you wanna join the team. *bonus points* if you drop in to say hi – We can’t wait to meet you!