Simple and super smooth. The AeroPress coffee maker is our go to brewer if you are looking for something portable, light and super easy to use! The kit contains all you need – just add ground beans and water. The style of brewing is what they call ‘full emersion’ where your beans are fully immersed in water for a short time before being pressed our through a filter (by you using your AeroPress).
Perfect for camping or slinging in your bag for work.
1 x AeroPress Coffee maker
- Filter Cap
1 x 350 Micro Filters for AeroPress or the equivalent of a years supply
How to brew with your AeroPress – simple brew guide:
1. Put a filter in the cap and rinse with your ‘just off boil’ water.
2. Add in 17g of ground coffee (medium grind around caster sugar feel). We can grind it for you 😉
3. Fill her up with your ‘just off boil’ water – stir and plunge away!
How to brew coffee in an AeroPress
- Total Immersion Coffee
- Perfect Grit free black coffee
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A
How much does it weigh?
The weight of the AeroPress device itself is around 320g but with all the fandangles (paddle, filters etc) it is about 500g.
Does it come with filters?
Yep – about a years supply of paper ones. If you prefer a metal mesh filter especially for your AeroPress, just let us know and we are happy to get you one in to purchase.