Golden Hour – Espresso Blend
- Roast: Espresso (Blend)
- Process Fully washed
- Origin: Jinotega, Nicaragua ,Inza, Cauca, Colombia
- Varietal: Caturra + Catimor ,Caturra
- Taste: Apricot , Vanilla , Malt
About the Roaster – Floozy Coffee Roasting
Floozy’s goal is to promote and advance the women in coffee, showcase the talents of the ladies in the industry, and train up future generations of badass coffee chicks.
Floozy is based in Newcastle, Australia and they have a rad cafe called ‘Let’s be Besties’ at 398 King St.
What is special about these beans?
- Especially tasty with black or milk espresso style brews like your flat white or latte or stovetop/ AeroPress or Delter Press.
- Hand-picked specialty beans
About the producers
What’s in this blend?
50% Juana Salguera / 50% Ilse Medina
Farm: Santa Lucia
Location: Jinotega, Nicaragua
Variety: Caturra + Catimor
Sourcing: Caravela Coffee
Farm: El Recuerdo
Location: Inza, Cauca, Colombia
Washed: Fully Washed
Sourcing: Caravela Coffee – Las Mingas Program